Advantages of Using Cartridge Valves
- Cartridge system makes it easy to change functions
- All valve parts fully accessible and replaceable
- Double thread for low breakaway torque
- Straight through bore for low pressure drop
- Balanced plug for ensuring low operating torque
- Valves are inherently quiet due to straight through bore
- All wetted parts fully accessible for cleaning and maintenance
- Through life costs extremely low due to all soft goods easily accessible.
- Down time reduced to a minimum – cartridge can be removed in under 5mins
- Size for size space envelope and weight greatly reduced
- Peek seats ensures bubble free sealing and high resilience to air bourn contaminates
- Off set stud arrangement guarantees for the correct fitting of the cartridge into the housing.
- Proven technology, (35 years) and installed base of 25,000 +
801 Manual Stop Valve with Housing
806 Powered Stop Valve with Housing